Information Notice On Processing Personal Data
INFORMATION NOTICE ON PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA OF THE USERS OF BORUSAN MANNESMANN COLLABORATIVE INNOVATION NETWORK
We have drawn up this text to inform you about how we process your personal data as Borusan Mannesmann Boru Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş ("Borusan Mannesmann").
Which of my personal data is being processed?
Your personal data stated below is processed through our website.
- Identity Details: Name-Surname
- Contact Information: Address, phone, e-mail
- Transaction Security: IP address, user transaction records
What methods are used to collect my personal data?
Your personal data is collected through automatic and partially automated methods via our website.
For what purposes is my personal data processed?
Your personal data is processed for the following purposes:
- To ensure that ideas are provided, and applications are made on the platform regarding our focus areas,
- Planning and execution of operational activities required for the performance of the Company's operations in accordance with the company procedures and/or respective legislation,
- Communicating with users and managing relationships,
- Promoting our website, planning and execution of corporate management activities,
- To carry out our activities in accordance with the legislation,
- Follow-up of contractual processes and/or legal requests,
- Planning and/or execution of the company's financial risk processes.
What are the legal grounds based on when processing my personal data?
Your personal data is processed for the above-mentioned purposes and also to establish and execute an agreement, to establish, exercise or protect a right and for the legitimate interests of our company provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject within the scope of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data numbered 6698.
Is my personal data shared with third parties?
Your personal data is shared with our business partners and suppliers, with whom we have a service or business relationship, within the scope of the services offered on the website and limited to the fulfillment of the above objectives, and also with authorized institutions and organizations in order to provide information to authorized persons, institutions or organizations, to carry out legal processes and to carry out our activities in accordance with the legislation.
How can I exercise my rights regarding my Personal Data?
Article 11 of the Law on Protection of Personal Data numbered 6698 regulates the rights of the data subjects (real persons whose personal data are processed). You may use any of the following methods to exercise your rights stated in this Article and submit your requests to Borusan Mannesmann:
- You may send an e-mail to email@example.com.
- You may send your requests in written to Meclisi Mebusan Cad. No: 35-37 Salıpazarı, BEYOĞLU/ISTANBUL.
- You may use other methods specified in the Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles Regarding Application to the Data Controller.