What Kind of Data Is Processed?
- Identity Information (Name - Surname)
- Contact Information (Phone, address, e-mail)
- Transaction Security (IP address, user transaction records)
The Company is able to obtain information about the DOMAIN use of the DATA SUBJECT by using cookies, which is a technical communication file and the IP information is collected through cookies to determine the access and usage habits of the services offered on the Website and to make improvements on the Website.
For What Purposes Is the Data Used?
The COMPANY processes the personal data provided by the DATA SUBJECT, for the use of the services provided on the DOMAIN, to ensure the legal, technical and commercial security of our Company and the persons who have business relations with our Company, and to provide necessary information to the DATA SUBJECT and to fulfill the obligations arising from the nature of these activities.
The Company may also process the personal data in question in order to improve the services it provides, to improve the service and to provide necessary information to the DATA SUBJECT and to fulfill the obligations arising from the nature of the services it provides.
The personal data in question may be used in order to contact the DATA SUBJECT or to improve DATA SUBJECT's experience on the DOMAIN (such as improving existing services, creating new services and providing tailor-made services), and may also be used within the scope of COMPANY's reporting and business development activities and may be used for making statistical evaluations, creating databases and carrying out market researches without revealing the identity of the DATA SUBJECT. Such data may be processed, stored, transferred to third parties by the COMPANY and its collaborators for the purpose of direct marketing, and can be communicated to third parties and the DATA SUBJECT may be contacted to make notifications regarding the promotion of various applications, products and services, and maintenance and support activities if the required consent in these regards is provided by the DATA SUBJECT.
The Company may also process and share personal data with third parties in accordance with Articles 5 and 8 of the Law on Protection of Personal Data numbered 6698 and/or in case of exceptions in the relevant legislation without obtaining the consent of the Data Subject. The main ones of these situations are listed below:
- When it is clearly stipulated in laws,
- When a person is unable to disclose her/his consent due to actual impossibilities or when the consent of a person whose consent is not legally valid is mandatory for protection or body integrity of her/him or another person,
- When it is required to process personal data to the extent it is directly related to the establishment or performance of a contract concluded by and between the Data Subject and the Company,
- When it is mandatory to fulfill legal obligations,
- When the data concerned is made available to the public by the data subject himself/herself,
- When data processing is mandatory for the establishment, exercise, or protection of any right,
- When it is mandatory to process data for legitimate interests of the Company, provided that fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject are not prejudiced.
Who Can Access Data?
Your Rights Regarding Your Personal Data
By filing an application to our Company, the Data Subject is entitled:
- To learn whether his/her personal data are processed or not,
- To request information if his/her personal data are processed,
- To learn the purpose of data processing and whether this data is used for intended purposes,
- To know the third parties to whom personal data have been transferred at home or abroad,
- To request for rectification of the personal data if they are processed incompletely or inaccurately,
- To request for the deletion or destruction of his/her personal data within the framework of the terms set forth in the respective legislation,
- To request notification of correction, erasure or destruction carried out in line with the respective legislation to third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- To object to the processing, exclusively by automatic means, of personal data, which leads to an unfavorable consequence for the data subject,
- To demand indemnification of losses suffered due to personal data being processed in breach of the law.
If the Data Subject makes a request that results in the inability to use any of his/her personal data by the Company, it may be possible that he/she cannot fully benefit from the services the Company has undertaken to provide. He/she hereby declares that any responsibility that will arise in this context will belong to himself/herself.
Storage Period of Personal Data
The COMPANY will store the personal data provided by the DATA SUBJECT for the period required by the above-mentioned processing purposes.
In addition to this, the COMPANY may store personal data in the event of any dispute that may arise between the Company and the DATA SUBJECT, limited to the purpose to carry out the necessary defenses within the scope of the dispute, and for the duration of the limitation periods determined in accordance with the relevant legislation.
Measures and Commitments Regarding Data Security
- prevent unlawful processing of personal data,
- prevent unlawful access to personal data; and
ensure the retention of personal data.In case of linking to other applications on the website, the Company does not bear any responsibility for the privacy policies and contents of the applications.